MARSH: SPACE RISK AND INSURANCE SPECIALISTS
Marsh’s Space Projects team is a group of experienced multi-disciplined space experts that provide insurance and risk management solutions to the space industry enabling the management of risks, control of costs, and the realization of business objectives.
Marsh provides total risk management support throughout a space program lifecycle.
We specifically focus on tailoring solutions for the smallsat and newspace industry whose risk requirements are often very different in nature and require specific and innovative risk solutions.
Amongst others, the typically purchased lines of cover we are able to support you with include:
• Satellite pre-transit, transit, pre-launch insurance.
• Launch vehicle flight only insurance.
• Launch and/or in-orbit insurance.
• Launch risk guarantees.
• Launch and in orbit third party liability insurance.
• Loss of revenue insurance.
• Astronaut personal accident insurance.
Visit our website for more information.
|Name||Patton Klein||Adam Sturmer|
|Title||Managing Director||Senior Vice President|
|Tel||+1 212 345 1005||+1 212 345 4365|
|Cell||+1 347 603 2797||+1 347 409 3529|